Per Coach Payment
Rates and child-to-coach ratio stay fixed according to the age-appropriate ratios listed below. An organizer acts as the point person for the group and communicates with Super Soccer Stars.
- 1 Coach $140 per session
- 2 Coaches $240 per session
- 3 Coaches $330 per session
- 4 Coaches $410 per session
- 5 Coaches $485 per session
- 1 Coach $160 per session
- 2 Coaches $290 per session
- 3 Coaches $390 per session
- 4 Coaches $475 per session
- 1 Coach $120 per session
- 2 Coaches $220 per session
- 3 Coaches $295 per session
- 4 Coaches $375 per session
- 5 Coaches $465 per session
Children To Coach Ratios
- 2-2.5 years old Maximum 4 children per coach
- 2.5 - 3 years old Maximum 4 children per coach
- 3 - Young 4 years old Maximum 6 children per coach
- Older 4 - 5 years old Maximum 8 children per coach
- Kindergarten - 1st grade Maximum 9 children per coach
- 2nd Grade and Older Maximum 12 children per coach
Per Child Payment
Each participant enrolls directly through Super Soccer Stars, paying a set “per class” fee. Minimum 4 children.
Individual Rates vary per region. Please call the office with any pricing related questions.
*Please note additional rental fees may apply for indoor locations. Minimum of 4 sessions for all age groups
About Private Groups
Private Groups can meet at any appropriate indoor or outdoor space available near you. If your own building has a gym, playroom or a squash court, the children will have a blast honing their skills. Some schools also make their gyms available to their students’ families. You can also check with our office for suitable spots in a park in your neighborhood.
For an added dynamic, book an INTERNATIONAL private group with one of our multi-lingual coaches. Our unique, international classes can be catered to your needs: choose to have your class taught solely in your selected foreign language, or choose our “learning language” curriculum, where introductory language elements will be infused into an English-based format.
- Under 3 years old 40 minutes per child
- 3 - young 4 year olds 45 minutes per child
- Older 4-5 year olds 50 minutes per child
- Kindergarten and up 1 hour per child
Super Soccer Stars will make every effort to determine whether or not to cancel class due to rain or inclement weather no later than two hours before the scheduled start time of the class, based on available hourly forecasts. In most cases, drizzle or light rain do not constitute cause for cancellation. If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, either a make-up class will be scheduled, credit towards a new period will be applied, or, if you so request, a refund will be issued at the end of the present period. You will always get the number of classes you pay for!