View the Schedule & Reload Your Pass
To view the Summer Drop-In Class Schedule or to reload your pass for more summer drop-in fun:
Monday, 6/22 – Thursday, 9/3. There is no class on Saturday 7/4, and Sunday 7/5.
Age Groups and Times:
• 2-2.5: 9:15-9:55
• 2.5-3: 10:50-11:30
• 3-young 4: 10:00-10:45
• Older 4-5: 11:25-12:35
Brooklyn Locations and Days:
– Cadman Plaza Park: Monday – Thursday, Saturday, View Map
– Prospect Park – Nelli’s Lawn: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, View Map
– Prospect Park – 13th St.: Monday, Wednesday, Sunday, View Map
• Classes will take place outside rain or shine.
• Purchase a class pass for 3, 10, or 20 classes.
• Siblings may share passes – add siblings during the enrollment process.
• A parent or caregiver must stay on site for the duration of the class.
• You will receive your Pass via email. The email will contain a barcode to present to your coach in order to play – this email may be shared with anyone who will be bringing your child to class, either by forwarding or printing the email.
• Bring your pass to EVERY class – you cannot play without your pass!
Your pass is only valid for your specified location. You may purchase a Super Pass for access to all drop-in locations in your area.
You may purchase as many passes as you would like during the season, but all passes expire on Thursday, September 3rd, 2020. There are no refunds or credits for unused Passes.